Gas mixing stations
Gas mixing station, small-sized installation Mini Mix Station – basically are two cryocylinders filled with cryogenic liquid (argon, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, oxygen), which are connected to the gas mixer. This allows to change the concentration necessary for the final mixture. The main advantages of Mini Mix Station – compactness, maneuverability, safety, ease of use, ability to change the concentration and flow of ready mix. The whole set of equipment can be purchased at once, or to be leased. Rent is also possible
By using food mixtures you can:
- Improve storage of the product;
- Improve the performance of distribution of goods;
- Improve marketing;
Meet the growing demands of the market to help pack food in modified atmosphere with gas mixtures for food.
The basis of this technology is the creation of packaging atmosphere around the product, whose composition differs from the air. For this purpose, carbon dioxide and nitrogen of top grade special treatment and in some cases, oxygen, depending on the type of packaged product. The basic and important component is carbon dioxide, which inhibits the growth of most microorganisms, such as mold and most of the aerobic bacteria. This gas is readily soluble in water and fats. The presence of carbon dioxide in the products that contain more water, lowers its acidity and thus increases the shelf life. Nitrogen is used to replace oxygen in the package, thus preventing oxidation. It may seem strange, but the oxygen is used for packaging fresh meat and fresh vegetables and fruits. Mixtures of these gases with a properly chosen concentration can pack a very wide range of food products, meat and meat products, cheeses, bakery products, ready meals and much more.
Food mixture is the perfect solution when you need to keep freshness for a long time.
Welding in shielding gas mixtures.
Structural steel – a general term that covers a wide range of ferrous metals of different composition. When choosing a protective gas takes into account the fact that carbon and alloy steel, mainly treated equally and are structural steels.
The main types of welding gas-shielded arc welding are consumable electrode arc welding, and non-consumable electrode.
Welding with consumable electrode in a medium gaseous mixtures.
Arc welding with consumable electrode gas-shielded long been known as a process that combines high performance with a good quality weld. It is characterized by the use as an electrode is constantly fed into the zone of welding wire, protected by gas.
Our company offers a different range of protective gas mixtures for welding consumable electrode steels of different types:
- DHS (mix) – 80% argon and 20% carbon dioxide. Suitable for virtually all types of materials and is mainly used for manual welding and mechanized welding.
- DHS (mix) – 95% argon and 5% carbon dioxide. Gives a higher density of the joint than a mixture of 18% CO2, the welding speed can be increased by 10-15 times in comparison with welding in carbon dioxide environment. Ideally suited for welding in automated complexes, inkjet transfer occurs at lower values of welding current. Welding of stainless steels.
- DHS (mix) – 75% argon and 25% carbon dioxide. Used primarily for welding thicker metals (fill in cuts), the welding speed is lower due to inability to obtain spray transfer of metal.
- TGS (mix) – 18% carbon dioxide, 1% oxygen, 81% argon. Specially designed for welding a wide range of shapes and thicknesses. The mixture is ideally suited for welding thin-walled products, except for burn marks and a well used for surfacing.
Percentage of argon can be increased and the percentage of carbon dioxide reduced, depending on the materials to be welded.
Our company is a domestic manufacturer of cryocylinders, Mini Mix Stations in Kiev, guarantee period is 12 months, we provide parts and service support.