Gas Mixers of company Dansensor MAP MIX 9000 and Provectus are devices for mixing two/three gases (oxygen, nitrogen, argon and carbon dioxide) in the specified proportions in place.
Benefits of using mixers in front of cylinders:
- A wide range of performance adjustment – up to 3000 l/min.;
- Opportunity to set the necessary concentration of the mixture depending on the type of work;
- Not dependent on the constancy of the feed components to be mixed;
- Ability to work with short-term supply of the mixture;
- Cost savings in the gas mixture – up to 40%;
- Constant analysis of the gas mixture;
Portable Gas Analyzer Check Point
Designed for the selective analysis of the atmosphere in the pack with MGS.
- Analysis of oxygen and carbon dioxide;
- Accuracy – 0.1%;
- Transmission of data analysis to PC – USB connection;
- Barcode scanner (optional);
- Easy to handle;
- Runs on batteries.