Welding and assembly works
Welding is the technological procedure of the mechanically nondetachable connection producing, characterized by a structure continuity – a continuous structural bond.
This technological procedure, by which all the basic design of hydraulic structures, steam and nuclear power plants, road, city and railway bridges, wagons, surface-craft and submarines, construction metal structures, all kinds of cranes and many other products are made.
If some time ago the structures having been made mostly from relatively simply welded materials, but now, along with the traditional, the materials with very different physical characteristics: corrosion-resistant and heat-resistant steels and alloys, nickel and copper alloys with special properties, light alloys of aluminum and magnesium basics, titanium alloys, niobium, tantalum and other metals and alloys are used for welding structures.
The variety of weldable structures and the properties of the materials, used for their producing, enforce to use the various welding methods, various welding heat sources.
Welding works that would require special equipment and highly skilled welders belong to a special type of service, and not all organizations are able to provide it.
At the moment on the market there are numerous proposals for welding, but the KRIOGENSERVIS company has a special equipment for various welding works and the highly skilled specialists.
Our company carries out welding works of any complexity, volume and technical availability (assembling, disassembling, and reconstruction of steel structures). If necessary, there is additional mechanical operation: turning (lathe), milling, and drilling.
Types of welding in service:
• MAW (manual arc welding);
• gas welding – non-ferrous metals soldering (brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminum);
• gas welding (oxygen, acetylene, propane);
• electro-gas welding by the tungsten nonconsumable electrode in a shielding gas (argon);
• semi-automatic welding by the nonconsumable electrode in a shielding gas (a mixture of argon-based, carbon dioxide);
• gas cutting of metals.
As the welding base material can be used:
• aluminum and its alloys;
• non-ferrous metals and alloys (brass, copper);
• low- and high-alloy steels.
At the moment we are ready to offer our customers high quality services:
• the industrial plants process pipelines replacement and repair;
• installation and welding of steam and hot-water main pipelines of hot water supply HWS (hot water supply), CWS (cold water supply);
• installation of water towers, vertical tanks, storage vessels;
• installation of compressor, boilers, pumps and their pruning;
• small size metalware manufacturing.
Specialists (field welders) are timely certified, have an allowance for carrying out the gas-flame and welding works.
We are ready to offer our customers the highest quality welding work on our own production lines, as well as on-site of the customer. Highly skilled welders produce quality welding in strict accordance with GOST.
An estimator calculates the exact cost of welding work after the object visual inspection by our specialist and the necessary measurement of welding works volumes.
If you encounter any issues, you can check the information you need by contacting our expert: